Friday, January 25, 2008

Dumbest Celebrity Quotes



  • «If I sold all my liabilities, I wouldn't own anything. My wife's a liability, my kids are liabilities, and I haven't sold them.»

    - Ted Turner, media mogul, on selling off his money losing properties



  • «They misunderestimated me.»

    - George W Bush, Bentonville, Ark., (Nov. 6, 2000)



  • «I don't diet. I just don't eat as much as I'd like to.»

    - Linda Evangelista, Supermodel



  • «I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman»

    - Arnold Schwarzenegger



  • «Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff.»

    - Mariah Carey, pop singer



  • «Predictions are difficult. Especially about the future.»

    - Yogi Berra, Baseball player




  • «Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.»

    - Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for a federal anti-smoking campaign.



  • «If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.»

    - Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice President



  • «So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?»

    Christina Aguilera
  • No comments: